You can learn and see the current PHP settings and available variables by creating a phpinfo page.
1. Login to your cPanel account.
2. In the Files section, click File Manager.
3. Navigate to your domain's root folder. Create a new + File.
4. Name it phpinfo.php.
5. Edit it and add the following code:
6. Save Changes to save the file.
You can now navigate to https://yourdomain.com/phpinfo.php to reveal the page and variables. Make sure to delete the file once the necessary changes have been made.