Emails going to spam are often caused by misconfigured or missing DNS records such as SPF and DKIM, which are necessary to validate your domain as the official sender.
Epik adds these records automatically if your domain is registered with us, but if you use third-party Name Servers, these records may be missing. To add these records, follow these steps:
1. Login to your cPanel account.
2. In the Email section, click Email Deliverability.
3. Here, some errors with SPF and DKIM may appear if your DNS is not being managed in cPanel. Next to the desired domain, click Manage.
4. On the records page, copy the Suggested DKIM and SPF Records.
5. Add both TXT records with your DNS provider.
Allow up to 24 hours for the propagation of the records and attempt to send the email again.